When we talked about about walking/running/whatever 10 miles and fitting lighting talks in at each mile post, I figured it would be maybe a couple of people. Rather, it looks like we might just have a nice sized group of people showing up on Sunday morning!
Here is the trailhead - There is small parking lot here.
WE START OUT OF THE TRAILHEAD AT 0800 sharp on Sunday 10/20, rain, snow, or shine. Dress accordingly. Bring drinks and food to your taste as well.
- 10 miles, 10 minute lightning talks at every 1 mile checkpoint. That’s 10 miles, 10 people presenting. If we have 20 people, then it is two presenters per checkpoint.
- No props, unless you carry it with you.
- All topics are open, just be passionate about it, sell it, and make us know why you chose your topic.
- Pace doesn’t matter.
- Time doesn’t matter.
- Teams are only as good as the collective, so we will wait for everyone at each and every checkpoint before starting anything.
- For each talk, in true stand up fashion, everyone shares one thing they liked, one thing to improve upon, and we’re off to the next checkpoint.
Again, we’re assuming a lot of great conversations will happen during the jaunt between checkpoints.
See you there!